When settlement and establishment of business operations is possible, the Principality's tax laws will initially be;
- All citizens and companies are exempt from the annual tax in their first year of citizenship/establishment.
- The tax year starts on 1st January each year; an annual tax is due within 1 month of this date.
- Citizens over the age of 18 must pay the citizen tax of 0.25BTC per year
- All registered companies must pay the company tax of 0.5BTC per year.
- There exists a voluntary tax system over and above the legal requirements set out in Articles 1 and 2. Citizens can contribute any amount they wish. All taxation is used for the purpose of the development of the nation.
- Taxes will always be simple, transparent and low compared to many countries around the world. However, taxes and tax rates may be introduced, repealed, and/or changed at any time, taking effect the following tax year, in accordance with law.