PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR USE OF AND ACCESS TO OUR SERVICES (DEFINED BELOW) ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS; IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING, YOU MAY NOT USE OR ACCESS THE SERVICES IN ANY MANNER.
Please read on to learn the rules and restrictions that govern your use of; our website, citizenship applications, donations and services related to the establishment of the Principality of Nooqland (the “Services”).
We have taken great care in compiling this Website but Nooqland will not be responsible for any damages, losses or costs however they arise as a result of Your use of or reliance on the Website. Although We aim to provide information which is accurate and up to date, We do not guarantee to do so. You are responsible for making sure that Your reliance on this Website is suitable for Your own purposes and the information which We provide is not intended to be advice which You should rely on. The information contained on this Website is provided on an “as is” basis and We exclude all warranties and representations of any kind with respect to this Website and its contents to the fullest extent which the law allows.
We may change, remove or in any other way adapt the content of Our Website at any time and without advance notice.
We may provide links to other websites. If we do this, those links are provided for Your convenience only and We cannot be responsible for the content or availability of those websites or Your use of them.
We do not guarantee that this Website will always be available or be free from error, virus or similar.
Use of the Services
Subject to these Terms, you may access and use the Site and Services only for your own personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all other rights to the Site and Services and Content, and you may not otherwise copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, or create derivative works of the Site and Services or Content without our permission. You also may not transfer or sub-license this limited right to use the Site and Services or resell the Site and Services.
You represent, warrant, and agree that you will not contribute any Content or User Submission (each of those terms is defined below) or otherwise use the Services or interact with the Services in a manner that:
- (a) Infringes or violates the intellectual property rights or any other rights of anyone else (including Nooqland);
- (b) Violates any law or regulation, including any applicable export control laws;
- (c) Is harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable;
- (d) Jeopardizes the security of your Nooqland account or anyone else’s (such as allowing someone else to log in to the Services as you);
- (e) Attempts, in any manner, to obtain the password, account, or other security information from any other user;
- (f) Violates the security of any computer network, or cracks any passwords or security encryption codes;
- (g) Runs Maillist, Listserv, any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Services, or any processes that run or are activated while you are not logged into the Services, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of the Services (including by placing an unreasonable load on the Services’ infrastructure);
- (h) “Crawls,” “scrapes,” or “spiders” any page, data, or portion of or relating to the Services or Content (through use of manual or automated means);
- (i) Copies or stores any significant portion of the Content;
- (j) Decompiles, reverse engineers, or otherwise attempts to obtain the source code or underlying ideas or information of or relating to the Services.
A violation of any of the foregoing is grounds for termination of your right to use or access the Services.
If your use of the Services is prohibited by applicable laws, then you aren’t authorized to use the Services. We can’t and won’t be responsible for your using the Services in a way that breaks the law.
Donations and Citizenships
We reserve the right to refuse to accept any citizenship or donation and to refuse to supply the Services to any individual without explanation. All donations and citizenship donations are considered charitable gifts and non-refundable. When a donation or citizenship donation is sent directly to our Bitcoin wallet address or made on this Website through our altcoin processing provider, CoinPayments, the transaction is final and not disputable. As a citizen of Nooqland, you
Limitation of Liability
In no event will We, nor suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; or (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. We shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control.
You agree to indemnify and hold Us harmless, as well as Our contractors and licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of Our Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
The information on this Website is in English, and all communications shall be in English. The Website is designed to comply with the laws of the Principality of Nooqland. Until a territory is procured, any legal matters shall be settled in Scotland under Scottish Law.
The content, information, data, designs, code, and materials associated with the Site and Services (“Content”) are protected by copyright, intellectual property rights and other laws. You must comply with all such laws and applicable copyright, trademark or other legal notices or restrictions. Nooqland respects intellectual property rights. If you believe that Content on the Site and Services infringes your copyright, please contact email@example.com and we will promptly investigate.
Will these Terms ever change?
We may occasionally change these Terms, so we encourage you to review the Terms periodically. The most current version of the Terms will always be displayed on site. If you continue to use the Site and Services after we change the Terms, you accept all changes.